Friday, July 30, 2010

Introducing...... Its a Diaper Design!!

Ever been invited to a baby shower and not know what to bring? Onesies? Diapers? Toys?

Why not suprise the mommy-to-be with a Diaper Cake or Diaper Wreath? How about a bouquet of Baby Washcloth Lollipops?

Be unique and think out of the box with a something from Its a... Diaper Design!

My name is Karla Ramirez and this is my new venture...

 'Its a... Diaper Design!"
- Diaper Designs by Karla-

On this blog I will be posting the diaper designs. and a few other baby related designs, that I make and sell. The designs can go from Diaper Cakes (4, 3, 2 Tiers and Mini Cakes (1 Tiered)), Diaper Wreaths, Diaper Mini cupcakes and will be designing new things as I go along.

If you would like to order feel free to email me at karlaramirez88@yahoo.com as I can work with any budget and any theme. I wont be posting a price range as every design will unique and depends on what is all included in the design (premium brand diapers, extra toys, bottles, bibs, onesies, blankets, pacifiers, washcloths, etc). I will be posting the prices of what I am selling and what I have sold so that everyone can get ideas on what you can get for your budget range.

Also email me if you have ANY questions!!
Enjoy and Happy Shopping


No comments:

Post a Comment